Barcode labels are a great product to help protect your items from theft. The barcode is a decoy barcode which is designed to blend in with your product's packaging to prevent shoplifting. This label is square and 1.181' x 1.181". This label will work with all Electronic Article Detection (EAS) systems using the RF 8.2MHz frequency (Checkpoint compatible) and is sold in rolls of 1000.
- Size: 1.181″ x 1.181” (30mm x 30mm)
- 1000 labels per roll
- Thickness: 0.01” (0.23mm)
- Frequency: 8.2 MHz (Checkpoint compatible)
- Color: White
- Sensitivity: 0.3A/m-1.5A/m
Materials of Construction
- Paper coverstock
- Aluminum resonator coil
- Plastic dielectric layer
- Recommended storage temperature 65˚ F to 85˚ F
- Maximum storage temperature not to exceed 110˚ F
- Shelf Life: Label adhesive shelf life is two years from the date of manufacture when labels are stored at recommended storage conditions.